Tricked out E-P5

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by stephen99, Jul 28, 2013.

1. stephen99

stephen99 Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 22, 2013

Added a Gordy wrist strap to replace the neck strap and then added a Gariz leather half case for a better grip. The Gariz adds about a quarter inch to the height of the camera along with a nice layer of leather over the existing grip. Both things help improve the grip of the camera. The added height leaves only the pinkie dangling and the leather adds enough thickness to substantially improve the comfort level. Also added a cheap metal screw in lens hood to the 17mm lens.
  2. LovinTheEP2

LovinTheEP2 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
  3. dejongj

dejongj Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Whipsnade, UK
    Glad you like it. To me it looks hideous and what we call chavy in the uk. I much prefer mine naked as it comes.
  4. pdk42

pdk42 One of the "Eh?" team

Jan 11, 2013
    Leamington Spa, UK
    Whoaa - you can't call someone chav to their face !! :rolleyes:

Anyway - I think it looks quite distinguished and not chavvy at all.
  5. dejongj

dejongj Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Whipsnade, UK
    And I didn't, but even if I did. It doesn't have to be a bad thing. My wife is one, born and bred in Chatham. She is the original.

I agree it is definitely distinguished I merely qualified it in my subjective opinion just like you do. The world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things.

It is not a bad thing so let's not make it a bad thing.
  6. gugarci

gugarci Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    Lyndhurst, NJ
    It looks good. I prefer it naked myself but I don't find it distasteful. Your subject confused me a bit i was expecting a pimp out E-P5. Thanks god you didn't pimp your E-P5.:biggrin: