Trees at Dusk - Industar-69

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by mh2000, Feb 9, 2014.

1. mh2000

mh2000 Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 3, 2010
  2. soccer_sherpa

soccer_sherpa New to Mu-43

Feb 7, 2014
    Hi Mark, The link provided is not working. Thanks.
  3. mh2000

mh2000 Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 3, 2010
    Think it's fixed. thanks! Don't know why this forum truncates addresses and breaks them! Let me know if this doesn't work!
  4. fortwodriver

fortwodriver Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 15, 2013
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Very nice. Those photos have a coolness to their colouring. It's a stark but relaxing vision.

So I'm curious. What is going on in that lens to make those greys so blueish? It's a mysterious effect that seems to follow these lenses whenever they're used.

I had similar results from my MC Arsat lens years ago.
  5. mh2000

mh2000 Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks!!! I don't shoot the lens that much, but have gotten more true colors from it as well. These were shot at dusk so the light is more bluish in nature anyway and I just more or less left the color balance as it came out from auto... kind of liked the blue effect as it reflected the feeling I had being there better than balancing it out to neutral. I still don't know why I'm drawn to shoot this lens. I could have taken the same photos, only better, if I had left my Sigma 30 on the camera. Anyway, the photos are fine and the lens feels good on my camera so I think it's all good. I didn't post the photos that flared really bad. Was shooting b&w film when I shot the MC Arsat.