Treehouse - BMPCC with cheap EF adapter

Discussion in 'Other Micro 4/3 (Black Magic Design, etc)' started by Lobbamobba, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Lobbamobba

Lobbamobba Mu-43 Veteran

May 15, 2013
    Sweden
    There is a hotel in a tree in my hometown Västerås, and one under ground, and one under water.
    Today as I was in the park a nice newlywed couple from Wales checked into the tree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6wPNkkfq8E

I was testing my Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera with a dumb EF adapter. It worked great on my 24-105/4 with a fixed aperture of f4. But it was also surprisingly working on my 10-18 IS STM.
    It turns out that it refocuses while I zoom so I could focus with the zoom ring, quirky but fun.
    But it also lead me to a focus miss that I kept in the video, sorry about that but I think that if we try, we can keep on going ;) 

2. cprevost

cprevost Mu-43 Regular

Oct 31, 2012
    The shadows seem a bit crushed in your video. Is this from grading or did it come that way from the camera?

3. Lobbamobba

Lobbamobba Mu-43 Veteran

May 15, 2013
    Sweden
    Its the grading. This camera has a black belt in not crushing shadows if you whant to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.