Trapped inside. Need ideas please.

Macroramphosis

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Roddy
Read! All those books you own but have never read, pick them up and enjoy them without feeling guilty. If you do not own any books then sign up for a free e-Book library and start with all the books you should have read but never did. I would give my eye-teeth for a few days of guilt-free reading :D

PS: while reading, you will inevitably think of a photographic project to do when you can get out again, too.

PPS: if I was trapped inside I would try and find time to learn how to take apart, repair and re-assemble vintage lenses. I've always wanted to do that..... lots here in France at jumble sales, too.

WaltP

Mu-43 All-Pro
Read! All those books you own but have never read, pick them up and enjoy them without feeling guilty. If you do not own any books then sign up for a free e-Book library and start with all the books you should have read but never did. I would give my eye-teeth for a few days of guilt-free reading :D

PS: while reading, you will inevitably think of a photographic project to do when you can get out again, too.

PPS: if I was trapped inside I would try and find time to learn how to take apart, repair and re-assemble vintage lenses. I've always wanted to do that..... lots here in France at jumble sales, too.
Sorry you feel so busy you have no time for your own pleasure, I can't imagine that honestly.
Hoping you soon find time for yourself and can join us in the "Identify the Mystery Object" thread; or even reading the many wonderful ideas proffered on this thread.
Business is a slowly oppressive state to be in for extended periods. Glad you have plans for when you get a break. Praying you have hope for a break soon.
Peace.

Real Name
Emily
Read the "what did you buy" thread and consider yourself lucky that by being "trapped" you ain't as likely to spend as many bucks as those mugs (like me) who suffer from GAS :)
Spoken like a man who has never experienced the Internet. Spend huge amounts of money at the click of a finger! Buy things from every corner of the earth and then some! Screw up on eBay, and end up winning six auctions for the same item! Experience the joy of opening packages containing stuff you completely forgot you ordered and can't remember why you thought you wanted it!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom