Train tracks...

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by Peezie, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Peezie

Peezie Mu-43 Regular

Mar 30, 2011
    Toronto
    While waiting for the train i thought i would take pictures of the train tracks i ride on everyday to work. Although this was on my way home :smile:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. walt_tbay

walt_tbay Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Here are some railroad track photos taken using a lensbaby tilt transformer

Railway_Tracks-2.

Railway_Tracks.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Peezie

Peezie Mu-43 Regular

Mar 30, 2011
    Toronto
    So lens baby huh? i think its finally time for me to actually check what it's all about. I first read that word somewhere on DPS over 2 years ago... but never checked it out since i firgured its something i dont really need yet. Not that i need it now but it has caught my interest a little more after seeing your photos. :2thumbs:

@ walt tbay By the way i see you have the 14mm 2.5 how is that going for you? Ive read the reviews here and other places, firgured it wouldnt hurt for another opinion on it. :smile: How do you like it for street photography?

4. walt_tbay

walt_tbay Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Ontario, Canada

Hi Peezie! I really like the lens baby for creating that certain dreamy effect. I bought it on impulse in a camera shop in Ottawa, which happened to have the :43: version in stock. Here are a few more examples of I took of an old building.

Window5.

Window-2.

Warehouse_Door.

Old_Building.

As far as the 14mm goes, I've used it sparingly, as I still tend to use the 20mm prime/14-140mm combo most of the time. I picked up the lens with my GF2. Here's an example of one of the first shots I took with it. Overall, I think it's a nice piece of glass.

Hard_Rock_Guitar-2.

Hard_Rock_Guitar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.