1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Train tracks...

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by Peezie, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Peezie

Peezie Mu-43 Regular

Mar 30, 2011
    Toronto
    While waiting for the train i thought i would take pictures of the train tracks i ride on everyday to work. Although this was on my way home :smile:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. walt_tbay

walt_tbay Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Here are some railroad track photos taken using a lensbaby tilt transformer

Railway_Tracks-2.

Railway_Tracks.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Peezie

Peezie Mu-43 Regular

Mar 30, 2011
    Toronto
    So lens baby huh? i think its finally time for me to actually check what it's all about. I first read that word somewhere on DPS over 2 years ago... but never checked it out since i firgured its something i dont really need yet. Not that i need it now but it has caught my interest a little more after seeing your photos. :2thumbs:

@ walt tbay By the way i see you have the 14mm 2.5 how is that going for you? Ive read the reviews here and other places, firgured it wouldnt hurt for another opinion on it. :smile: How do you like it for street photography?

4. walt_tbay

walt_tbay Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Ontario, Canada

Hi Peezie! I really like the lens baby for creating that certain dreamy effect. I bought it on impulse in a camera shop in Ottawa, which happened to have the :43: version in stock. Here are a few more examples of I took of an old building.

Window5.

Window-2.

Warehouse_Door.

Old_Building.

As far as the 14mm goes, I've used it sparingly, as I still tend to use the 20mm prime/14-140mm combo most of the time. I picked up the lens with my GF2. Here's an example of one of the first shots I took with it. Overall, I think it's a nice piece of glass.

Hard_Rock_Guitar-2.

Hard_Rock_Guitar.