1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] TRADED: E-PL1 + VF2 + 17mm (Looking For 20mm, E-p1, OVF)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by slackmachine, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slackmachine

slackmachine Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jun 23, 2010
    I'm looking to trade a black E-pl1 (in pretty good condition) with a 17mm lens, and VF2 for a E-p1, panasonic 20mm lens, and OVF. The E-pl1 has no really noticeable, distracting blemishes, but the screen has a few light scratches that you can ONLY see when the screen is black. The 17mm lens is in nice condition, with no scratches on the glass (that I can see). The VF2 is hardly used (maybe 20 minutes of overall use) but has a few odd marks across the glass that are impossible to see while looking through it, but if you look at it in the right direction, they're there. I don't know where they're from, maybe I have sharp eyelashes. :biggrin: As far as trading goes, I'll accept anything in relatively good condition that doesn't have marks to affect the use. Thanks!
    P9255233.JPG DSC0676.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. pikaaarrr

pikaaarrr New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 21, 2010
    definitely would be interested if you decided to sell

3. slackmachine

slackmachine Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jun 23, 2010
    Would you be interested in the package as a whole, or separating? I'd only sell so that I could buy what I would trade for, so if I decide to sell, it's as a whole.

4. Darlar

Darlar Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jan 20, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    Darren
    PM

sent you a PM with an idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.