1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Trade Olympus 12-40mm 2.8 for Panasonic 35-100mm 2.8 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by kirio, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirio

kirio Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Apr 17, 2012
    Bay Area, CA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    Trade Olympus 12-40mm 2.8 for Panasonic 35-100mm 2.8 or Sell for $825

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I ended up with a second 12-40mm 2.8 from a camera package I bought. I don't need a second one so I am looking to trading it for a Panasonic 35-100mm 2.8. The lens is in excellent condition, bought by the original owner in December. All accessories included with copy of purchase receipt. I am looking for the Panasonic 35-100 in similar condition.

Please contact me if you have one available. I have feedback here and in other forums (RFF, FredMiranda, eBay) and would want to deal with a member with feedback as well.

Now added for sale option. Price is $825 shipped/PP'd in US.

References
    FredMiranda & RFF: kirio, eBay: kirio925

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

I am now making the lens available for sale for $825 shipped/PP'd in US.

- - - Updated - - -

SOLD!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.