1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Trade my Nikon/Nikkor primes w/ a Panasonic or Olympus zoom | Location: PA, USA | Ships: ConUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mxlin, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mxlin

mxlin Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Oct 6, 2010
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    Trade my Nikon/Nikkor primes w/ a Panasonic or Olympus zoom

Ships to
    ConUS

Description
    I'm in the process of gradually phasing out my Nikon system and focus on m4/3 gear. I'm offering the following Nikon lenses to trade with either a Panasonic 12-35mm or Olympus 12-40mm zoom in identical condition. Willing to add funds if necessary.

Nikkor 50mm f1.4G: 9+ condition, completes with caps, hood and box.
    Nikkor 85mm f1.8G: 10 condition, completes with caps, hood, pouch and box. Still under warranty.

Both lenses render superb images with creamy bokeh. Both samples were taken with max apertures - 50mm @ f1.4 and 85mm @f1.8.

I realize this trade request maybe a long shot as majority of you are into compact system, but I remain hopeful at this point.

DSC_0004.
    DSC_2135_2.

References
    I have clean ratings here, on FM and eBay.

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.