1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Trade an E-P2 and a GF1 for a silver E-P3

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Henry, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Henry

Henry Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 24, 2012
    Montreal
    Hello M43 users,

I am looking for a silver E-p3 body in mint condition complete in box.
    I would like to trade with my E-p2 recently purchased from Cameta, and a used GF1 together for the E-p3.

The E-p2 is brand new (not refurbished) complete in outfit box (body only) with receipt and one year warranty. I took a dozen pictures and the camera didn't leave my house. I bought it to replace my E-PL1, as much I liked the E-P2's dials, functions and aesthetics. I found the E-PL1 to be faster and better in image quality.

I purchased the GF1 to keep only its 20mm lens. The GF1 has scratches in two places on its body but besides that the camera works 100% and its sensor is without scratch, spots and is perfectly clean. The camera is in its original box with everything besides its lens. The manual is pretty used.

US & Canada only (I live in Canada)

Thank you,
    Henry

[​IMG] [​IMG]