• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Toshiba 8gb flashair | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Buy/Sell feedback for alex66 (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex66

Mu-43 All-Pro
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Toshiba 8gb flashair

Prices
Free

Ships to
UK

Description
Toshiba flashair 8gb that came with an EPM2 its of no use to me so Ill ofer it up for anyone who will find it useful no charge.

Payment accepted
  • Other
Shipping method
Royal Mail

Shipping charge
free

Handling time
-

References
-

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

LowriderS10

Monkey with a camera.
First off, I'd just like to say awesome on you for offering it up for free! :)

Secondly...would you mind checking how much it would be to ship it to Korea? I would be happy to PayPal you the money or something, as I don't think it would be too expensive, and I've been wanting to check out these cards! (Even if you say no to this request my first statement stands, so please don't feel pressured!).

All the best. :)

alex66

Mu-43 All-Pro
PM me your address Ill sort it out no need to worry about payment the postage is next to nothing it seems. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom