Showcase Topcon RE Auto-Topcor 58mm f3.5 Macro

JayZay87

Mu-43 Rookie
I've mainly been using my Topcor 25mm f3.5 for close up photography but recently came upon a Topcor 58mm f3.5 macro in black, and then paired it with a topcor 30mm auto extension tube which brings it from 1:2 to 1:1. I have this lens adapted to my OMD EM1 mk1, and it works excellent with this camera especially with the handy zoom function which I have programmed to Fn2. Here are a few forest macro shots I took today in relatively low light using a tripod.

-Jason

Attachments

JayZay87

Mu-43 Rookie
For sure! I’m currently using a Fotasy Exakta/Auto Topcon to M43 adapter that I purchased off Amazon. I previously had an adapter made by Fotodiox that I used to adapt my Topcor lenses to my old Pentax setup, and that adapter exhibited quite a bit of play in the mount which didn’t inspire confidence, so after reading many good reviews on the Fotasy adapter I went for it and have been very pleased with the fit and finish.
cheers
-Jason

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom