Topaz noise AI discount

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Eastern Denmark (annexed in 1658 by Sweden)
Real Name
Erik
Still holding the discount wich runs for another week, found another fifteen % on top of that, from that youtube fellow in the top post. The Utility bundle was to be had for 165 USD. Very sensible price in my book.
I'm holding out until they include the rumoured update that actually makes the program go out and take the pictures, following my instruction script...

Last edited:
Real Name
Roddy
And here's a before and after from a 1996 photograph. I'm holding a small Golden trevally on a boat inside the lagoon at Midway Atoll.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do with some of my scanned images that need a little TLC :D

JensM

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
As screename
I'm holding out until they include the rumoured update that actually makes the program go out and take the pictures, following my instruction script...
You do that, I quite like the effects I see on some old Iphone pics, as well as JPGs taken with 3Mb cameras in the earlies 00s, and not in 3Mbs. Also currently working on digitializing the old analog stock so I think I will get my money worth...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom