Today Only (9/29) - New E-P1 Body for $249 + $5 Shipping

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by mcumeda, Sep 29, 2011.

1. mcumeda

mcumeda Mu-43 Regular

Sep 25, 2011
  2. yottavirus

yottavirus Mu-43 Regular

Aug 13, 2011
    Oh man I can't decide. This or a gf2 for a similar price.

It looks so gooood. Does it fit the VF2?

edit: ah it doesn't.

3. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    That's a good price - even after all this time. But, sorry, the E-P1 doesn't take the VF-2 or any other electronic viewfinder. One option is to use the VF-1 optical viewfinder, which is made to work with Oly's 17mm f/2.8 pancake prime lens.

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    it's the camera that got me into this whole mess. It's lovely. And if you want a brand new one, that price is pretty good. There is almost always a used one up for grabs in the classifieds here for for a bit less.

5. weaselnoze

weaselnoze Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 1, 2011
    so i saw this thursday. the e-p1 for 249.99 is BODY ONLY. SO then you need to purchase a lens. there goes another $200.

i got the e-pl1 brand new with the 14-42mm for $399 from amazon.

I did the right thing, right?

6. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    E-PL1 with lens for $399? Yes, I'd say you did the right thing. Best Buy is offering them for the same price. But that's still a good deal.

7. weaselnoze

weaselnoze Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 1, 2011
  8. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    E-Pl1 is $349 at best buy in Canada right now as a kit.

9. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Darn thats a great price. I wish i still had a friend in Canada that could hook me up . I wonder if my best buy Gift card would work in Canada too, I got a hundred and sixty US Dollars on it. .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.