The OM-D is looking mighty tasty, but the question now is -- do you sell now, and what do you sell? I see an number of awesome-condition EP3s for sale, from solid folks (buy with confidence!), but I chose the EPM1 route. A different trail altogether. Even with an OMD, I might still want the EPM1. Handy little shooter. And, even if I decide to sell, I don't think it will drop too quickly in price after the OMD (unless they also announce an EPM2) just because it's already really cheap. And if I sell the EPM1 now, what if the OMD turns out to be not quite as good as it might seem. I'd be spending up $700 more for (essentially) a built-in EVF? (if the output is as good as it looks, though, then it'll be worth it). So, I'm inclined to sit on the EPM1. But what about the VF2. The VF2 on the EPM1 is a stop-gap (and was the only option). If I have the OMD, I think I would just go EVF-less on the EPM1. If that's the case, then I don't need the EVF2 longer term, and maybe I should sell it now before the price drops (unless it's already too late!). But, I am taking the kids to Disney April 17th. What if the OMD isn't here by then? I might be missing that VF2 in the bright FLA sun. Or maybe I should just cancel my pre-order of the OMD, stick with the EPM1 and wait for prices to drop? Nah. Never mind that one. Back to the first options. Anyone else spinning in place Side note -- was anyone else thinking "X-Pro1" until the images of the OMD started coming in? The OM-D has gotten rid of any itch I might have had to try the ~$3400 Fuji 3 prime system, and instead add try the $1,000 OM-D with my $1,300 3 primes setup (14/25/45 macro). About $1,000 cheaper, higher ISO on the OMD looks good, great sharpness, more compact, faster focusing, weather sealing and IS.