1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

To Olympus OMD + 14-35 f2 owners....

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by Foto_con_Sabor, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Foto_con_Sabor

Foto_con_Sabor Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 8, 2012
    Philly, PA
    I'm already an owner of the fantastic EM5. I currently use it with the Panasonic 14-45 zoom. Good lens, but no where near as fast (aperture wise) as I would like for what I shoot (close, low light environments, particularly salsa clubs). If its not too much trouble, could any owner of this lens/body post a short vid of its focusing and handling performance, preferably in indoor lighting? I'm fully aware it'll be slower than a native m43 lens as its meant for a PDAF body, but I'm trying to see if it's tolerable. And yes, I realize I could just rent the lens and adapter combo, but it still would end up being a bit expensive for just an experiment. Also, If you have any pics of the lens/body combo, as I didn't find too many on a google search, or OOC jpegs, those would be appreciated too! I'm pretty sure this lens is versatile enough for what I do, but as they say, the proof is in the pudding. Thanks in advance!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.