1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Tip / Advice: Cokin Pure Harmonie

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Chrisnmn, May 25, 2013.

1. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 26, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris
    Hey guys,

Today i went to my local store to get some GAS pills (aka: lenses) and the manager who already knows me, started chatting and asked me which filters do i use with my lenses, so i told him about B+W UV filters plus Marumi CPL, Cokin P ND, etc.

And he says, well have you seen this? and pulls a fancy silver rounded box with a filter inside. (looked fancy already= expensive to my eyes) and pulls out the new Cokin Pure Harmonie UV filter.

i was like WOW! :eek:. this thing is thin!. thin as a film, thin!. i didnt know even how to grab it from its hand. To my surprise this were not expensive (compared to my B+W UV ones) and also are multicoated anti everything pure glass!. the most impressive thing is that apart from being the thinnest filter ive seen in my whole life (not exagerating) it also has a thread to take caps or other filters.

so i pulled the trigger for my new O17 that i was buying!

I thought i would mention this as i totally recommend this filters. simply impressive! :2thumbs:

Cokin - PURE Harmonie - UV MC - The contact lens of your lens.

ps: i have nothing to do with this brand, just a "WOWed" customer.

2. owczi

owczi nareteV 34-uM

UV filters are one thing, but that product line also includes ultra-thin C-PL and vari-ND filters(!) - I've not had a chance to test them yet but the size, price tag and known good quality combined all look like a must-have.

3. beanedsprout

beanedsprout Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 13, 2013
    north central Ohio
    I just ordered one for my PL25. I'll review it once it arrives since there don't seem to be too many reviews out there yet. Also very interested in their cpl and ND filters too. CPL might be a bit too rich for my blood though.