Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
some folks seem to defy the conventions of the time they inhabit,[[ i hope i do ].... its just means they were way ahead [or behind their time ] or detatched from it ...[ horrified by it?] .but not "from" another....time....in a scientific, temporial sense..............

Ulfric M Douglas

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
It looks to me like a perfectly normal tall student from the time, I don't think its a hoax/insertion/anachronism. Who the hell would do their hair like that today?!- other than my Dad.
(Its not my Dad by the way)

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Ulfric,
Word on the forum is that, it is in fact your dad and you have hair just like that.
Your gonna have to prove otherwise....
Everyones waiting.....

Kind looks like a David Byrne cut....
Hmmmmm?

Vidar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The picture is not a fake.. Just a hip man ahead of his time.. I love this picture. Just loves the way he looks out of place, looks like he´s from "our" time. All the others would stand out with their hats and suits now.

But what camera does he carry? Is it a E-P1?

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
The picture is not a fake.. Just a hip man ahead of his time.. I love this picture. Just loves the way he looks out of place, looks like he´s from "our" time. All the others would stand out with their hats and suits now.

But what camera does he carry? Is it a E-P1?
:wink:

Vidar, you know that I am extremely fond of you but I think it's time for you to perhaps cut back on some of your work and take a vacation.:biggrin:

These kinds of photos are definitely fun. I think someone posted something similar on the forum quite a while ago...or am I having a recovered memory?:eek::tongue: No, wait I think it might have been from some scifi movie...if only I could could remember it...they were people who witnessed events....

Vidar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
:wink:

Vidar, you know that I am extremely fond of you but I think it's time for you to perhaps cut back on some of your work and take a vacation.:biggrin:
BB my friend, you are right, on monday I am going to Barcelona!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom