Time to say farewell.

bilzmale

Mu-43 All-Pro
I've just sold all my :43: gear and am feeling a bit nostalgic already. Gear sold included a GH2 with 14-42, 14-45, 14-140 Pany lenses, Oly 9-18 and Samyang 7.5.

I'm a bit fickle and like change of gear (GAS) and don't have any complaints about :43: - just found I was using it less than my other gear.

I'm currently using a Fuji X-E1 in its place and have 18-55, 55-200, 35 F1.4 and 60 macro. The sold gear including an X100 has funded about 70% of the changeover.

I've been a member here since March 2010 and posted over 1700 times and have enjoyed my activity here. The :43: system still has a good future as the new GX7 and E-P5 show.

I wish you 'good light' in your photography and in life in general. Thanks to all who have helped and traded with me.

I'm still with Amin over on Serious Compacts and FujiXspot and will still pop in here from time to time.

Bhupinder2002

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I've just sold all my :43: gear and am feeling a bit nostalgic already. Gear sold included a GH2 with 14-42, 14-45, 14-140 Pany lenses, Oly 9-18 and Samyang 7.5.

I'm a bit fickle and like change of gear (GAS) and don't have any complaints about :43: - just found I was using it less than my other gear.

I'm currently using a Fuji X-E1 in its place and have 18-55, 55-200, 35 F1.4 and 60 macro. The sold gear including an X100 has funded about 70% of the changeover.

I've been a member here since March 2010 and posted over 1700 times and have enjoyed my activity here. The :43: system still has a good future as the new GX7 and E-P5 show.

I wish you 'good light' in your photography and in life in general. Thanks to all who have helped and traded with me.

I'm still with Amin over on Serious Compacts and FujiXspot and will still pop in here from time to time.
We will miss you and enjoy ur new gear. I will see you around at Fujispot but I am sure u will be back within six months :wink:. There is a welcome to MFT thread :thumbup:.MFT is gonna use Foveon sensor in next generation cameras and Olympus is throwing in a free photographer with every camera purchase :drinks::2thumbs:
Cheers

monk3y

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Steven
Good bye... While I never got the chance to interact with you, I like how your farewell post. :D

I hope you'll be back soon :thumbup:
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Mu-43 mobile app

Neftun

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Patrick Kristiansen
Good luck with your shooting. Hope your new gear serves you well:)

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
bliz you are leaving a hole in the wall behind you. Come back and fill it once in a while.

Jeffrey

D

Deleted member 2604

4/3, m4/3, Fuji, whatever system you choose as your tool just have fun shooting images you like. :)

Take care Bill

lefty

Mu-43 Regular
all the best Mr Shinnick
I call you that because that's what I called you when I was a student at Corpus Christi.
do you still wield that mean bass guitar?

caimi

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Caimi caimiphotography.com
Good luck. And let's see your GX7 pictures soon.

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
What, no parting shots at :43: on your way out the door? :wink:

Thanks for stopping in and giving us a farewell, Bill. The Fuji system is intriguing...I'm excited to see what the Panasonic-Fuji partnership brings to :43:. Happy shooting, and please do drop by and share your wisdom from time to time.

Latest threads

Top Bottom