1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Time-lapse remote shutter for Lumix (aus)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Livnius, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Livnius

Livnius Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Jul 7, 2011
    Melbourne. Australia
    Joe
    Long shot i know....but does anybody have a remote timer/shutter for Panny G, GF and GH series cameras ?

Off to the US and Canada in 3 weeks so haven't got the time window to get one in off eBay from China.
    After a basic setup....wireless would be a bonus but not critical.

Only just occured to me the other day that I would really love to have a crack at doing some time-lapse stuff. I'm thinking time-lapse of evening snowfalls over Whistler village....perhaps sunrise over Mount Baker.....that sort of thing. This 8 week trip is as much a photographic adventure as a snowboarding one and would like to try something new.

If you got one and want rid of it...PM me. :2thumbs:

(this will be a 1 in a million if i get a hit on this !!! )

2. Gerald

Gerald Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 20, 2011
    I got one off E-bay from I-pixel. Works great with my G1 and got it delivered within a week after purchase...
    (I am not selling mine :) )

3. Livnius

Livnius Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Jul 7, 2011
    Melbourne. Australia
    Joe
    Cheers Gerald.

I looked them up and read through many customer reviews....they certainly have a reputation for being VERY quick to ship items. I took the punt and bought the item.... 2 hours later I got a message saying my item has been posted :)

Thanks for the tip.

4. Gerald

Gerald Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 20, 2011
    Nice :)