1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Timbuk2 Snoop Camera Messenger Bag (Small) | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by martinq, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martinq

martinq Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Sep 2, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Timbuk2 Snoop Camera Messenger Bag (Small)
    </br>Prices</br> $65
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> Timbuk2 Snoop Camera Messenger Bag, small, in black/gunmetal. This bag was my daily commute bag for several months, but it turns out a backpack works better for me than a messenger bag.

The bag is nice and slim, and is built tough as Timbuk2 messenger bags typically are. It includes a removable padded insert with adjustable dividers for storing your camera equipment. The messenger bag has an unpadded slash pocket which can accommodate a tablet or ultralight notebook.

Note that this is the first generation design; a later redesign added a top grab handle, which you will not find on this bag.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 business day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.