1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Timbuk2 Snoop 50% off at

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by noelh, Nov 28, 2011.

1. CyberMonday sale at TB2 site.

When packing everything I use the small size ($64 sale price) which holds the G2, Gf-1 each with your choice of lens attached with hoods deployed, 3 other lens. No stacking or rotating to access cameras or lens. Room to stack couple more lens or add one long telephoto. Slip the grey card, filters, remote, charger, batteries and cleaning gear in the laptop slot or between the liner and bag. Front flat pockets are pretty useless for anything that is not flat. Better flap sealing against heavy rain & dust than the messenger bag. Bit heavy at ~3#. Same materials & quality construction found in their messenger bags. Should last a very long time. Inserts now available separately.

2. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ

I got the XS for Christmas last year. Good bag. Wish it had a top handle though. And wish the exterior fabric was a little softer.

3. guzziknight

guzziknight Mu-43 Veteran

May 18, 2011
    Can you carry an iPad in it as well?

4. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    Yup. There's a pocket in the back (close to the body).

5. Brewed4Thought

Brewed4Thought Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 18, 2011
    Santa Rosa, CA
    As I stuffed my small camera bag full with another new manual lens, I thought about buying the snoop for my Dolores cooler messenger. It's a medium sized bag, insulated and waterproof inside to be used as an ice cooler. Still able to accept a snoop though, just no interior pockets.

I think a Medium would be enormous though.