Timbuk2 messenger bag on extreme sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by manypix, Apr 5, 2016.

1. manypix

manypix Mu-43 Regular

Feb 21, 2013
    Portland, OR, USA
    Hi folks,

I have had one of these bags for several years. Despite multiple other laptop bags, this is the one I still come back to for travel. It's useful and very sturdy.

I use it by putting my laptop and small camera bag into it, along with some food, then hanging it on the back of my rolling carryon bag. It fits under almost any airplane seat, yet carries a lot, and slings well across my back.

B&H: Timbuk2 messenger bag - $39

-manypix

• Like Like x 1
  2. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    I've got a Snoop Messenger, which is basically the same bag with a camera insert. I've had it for years, and apart from some pilling of the strap, is still solid. Recommend.

3. turbodieselvw

turbodieselvw Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 29, 2010
    Ottawa
    This is an older version of the bag but still an excellent value for the price.

4. gpburdell

gpburdell Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 16, 2014
    Yep, Timbuk2 makes great stuff. Just don't confuse this bag with their Commute series.

5. MoonMind

MoonMind Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 25, 2014
    Switzerland
    Matt
    The one the OP linked to is the one I use as a day bag with a photo insert - great usability, fantastic value at the price indicated, old model or not.

M.

6. rmcnelly

rmcnelly Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 21, 2015
    Portsmouth, VA
    • Like Like x 1
  7. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    I have several bags (who doesn't?) and this one is my favorite. Very well built and loads of nice features.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Boneyard

Boneyard Mu-43 Regular

Oct 5, 2012
    Iowa, USA
    Thanks for posting this. Tried getting my wife a new bag for Christmas, but she only has eyes for my bag.

Now if I could just get her to like a lens besides my 12-35...

• Funny Funny x 1