Timbuk2 bags up 50% off

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by makoti, Nov 26, 2012.

1. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    Nice find..if only international shipping weren't so awful. Of course..some would say I have a bag problem. Almost as much as a camera problem..

2. runner girl

runner girl Mu-43 Regular

Nov 26, 2011
    Thanks for posting. I'd been looking at these bags on the REI site - $60 more!

3. makoti

makoti Mu-43 Regular

Aug 8, 2012
    Virginia
    Glad it helped. I actually bought a d-lux laptop bag & got a snoop insert to go with it. No straps for the tripod, but a good deal. Would have gotten the snoop, but couldn't handle the color!

4. BAXTING

BAXTING Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles SFV, CA
    Bradley
    There was some deals on there! Ive had at least 6 bags and my ultimate favorite is an old used commute I found at the goodwill for $6! I threw a snoop insert in there and now its my go to bag.

5. dfreezy

dfreezy Mu-43 Regular

Oct 23, 2012
    Boston, MA
    Doug
    Bummed I missed out on this one...

6. lenshoarder

lenshoarder Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 7, 2010
    I still remember them as the dudes making bags in that storefront down the street. I didn't even realize they were more than a small local boutique until I started seeing the bags overseas.

You can often find their products really cheap at stores like TJ Maxx and Ross. They can also be found at the bargain bin at REI. When I say cheap, I mean cheap. I got a $100 bag for $17.50.

7. BAXTING

BAXTING Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles SFV, CA
    Bradley
    I told a friend to check goodwill and she also found a like new bag for under $10. Even still the new bags are worth it in my opinion as they are virtually indestructable.

8. Mogul

Mogul Mu-43 Regular

Nov 9, 2012
    When did you start collecting bags? Yesterday? Buy the time I was old enough to vote, I had 6 trunkloads of bags. I'd count and tell you how many I have now, but I can't open the basement door since the attic floor collapsed. I tried to buy another one yesterday, but my dog said that if I brought another bag into his house, I would have to move out. Anyway, I'll get to that count one day. I may even run across my last wife in there. Last time I saw her, she was taking bags out of the oven to bake a turkey. Sure wish I knew where the refrigerator is; I have a half case or Rolling Rock in a large Domke somewhere near the bottom shelf.

9. ehernandezrn

ehernandezrn Guest

Hi all. Sorry to post here, but if anyone is still looking for a Timbuk2 messenger bag with Snoop insert, please let me know. I have a pristine like new medium messenger in attractive black/grey/red with tripod straps and Snoop insert up for grabs. PM me for more info and pics!

Thanks!