Tilt/Shift/Rotate adaptor

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by TDP, Mar 22, 2013.

1. TDP

TDP Guest

2. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Can you clarify if this is actually a tilt/shift adapter, or is it actually shift ONLY?

Regardless, I'm curious to see some of your output.

3. TDP

TDP Guest

4. DeeJayK

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Thanks for the clarification. I haven't seen this type of design for :43:. Have you?

5. TDP

TDP Guest

The guy at the store tonight said he had them for Sony NEX and M43, I only had my Fuji with me so that is what I tested out.

6. TDP

TDP Guest

7. DeeJayK

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Interesting stuff. Looking through Kipon's websites (both their US and Chinese sites) I'm not seeing these listed on the :43: product pages. I did find this press release from last October that said some T&S adapters were coming.

A quick eBay search turns up a Nikon to :43: tilt/shift adapter selling for $280. Care to share how much these were going for at the shop?

8. TDP

TDP Guest

11000 NTD which is more than 280 USD.

9. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    Seems a bit steep. I got my tilt adapter for $70, and I think the shift adapters go for the same price. But I suppose it's nice to have it all in one package.

10. TDP

TDP Guest

Also right now it is only for Nikon lenses and it is not expected to be in any other lens mount anytime soon. When it will be for sale in the US I do not know.

11. TDP

TDP Guest

12. DeeJayK

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Hey Toby,

Just curious on whether you've had a chance to play with your tilt/shift adapter and what you think of it. Care to share some images and/or a mini-review?

13. duvinclunk

duvinclunk Mu-43 Regular

Aug 21, 2012
    Anyway to get the pictures to work? Quite interested in these.