Thunderstorm

wilson.c

Mu-43 Regular
Caught a few shots during a thunderstorm last week with my GF-1 and 20mm pancake lens. I've been wanting to take photos of lightning for a while, but never had any luck. It's my first attempt and I would say it's beginner's luck for some of the shots.

No PP, just re-sized and used square crop.

Attachments

Harribo

Mu-43 Regular
Good photos, No.1 gets my vote, I like the sky in No.4.

I love the 20mm lens but I imagine the 14-45 would have been even better in this situation.

wilson.c

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for the kind comments! Unfortunately I don't have the 14-45, but I'm pretty happy with the results with the 20mm :) I forgot to mention the last one was my UFO shot ;-)

Pelao

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Graet photographs. Something I have wanted to do for a while.

The UFO - I am certain it's the one that picked me up in the 1940s, and dropped me back last year. It's been tough adjusting.

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I'd love to take No's 5 & 6 and pump them up, go crazy. There are some nice saturated colours in there just waiting to be nurtured along, very scary, powerful colours.

Bokeh D

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom