• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Three Nikon-mount Lenses and a Pentax Film Body

Buy/Sell feedback for deadwolfbones (1)

deadwolfbones

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Ben K.
First up is a hard-to-find classic Nikkor lens, the 24mm f/2 Ai-s!

This lens is in great condition. Cosmetically, there is minimal brassing on the body and one small mark on the front element (which has no effect on images). Mechanically, it's near perfect--the focusing ring moves a bit more freely than I'd personally like, but it's certainly well within normal tolerances.

I'm asking $350 shipped in the USA by USPS Priority (with full insurance). This price includes PP fees if you choose to pay that way, though I'd prefer you use Amazon WebPay (no fees! spread the word!).

Please PM with any questions.

Pics:

P8180441-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P8180442-XL.jpg

P8180443-XL.jpg

Next is a Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D in excellent condition. I bought this lens recently in a craigslist sale, and while it's optically excellent and a very useful focal length on both FF and APS-C, I'm just not getting much use out of it, so off it goes. :)

The lens is in wonderful shape. There are no notable problems with the cosmetics or mechanics, and it takes great shots. The lens will come with the original caps, as well as a Hoya UV filter.

I'm asking $300 shipped and PP'd in the USA (though you can help me out by using Amazon WebPay!).

Pics:

P8180444-XL.jpg

P8180445-XL.jpg

P8180446-XL.jpg

Third we have a Vivitar 28mm f/2.8 Close Focus lens, made by Komine. This is one of the all-time greats of the Vivitar line, and compares pretty favorably to the legendary Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 Ai-s. Like the Nikkor, it focuses insanely close (0.23m / 0.75ft), and it has pretty good bokeh too, given the right conditions. Sharpness is great from wide open.

This copy is in great condition, with no notable cosmetic or mechanical defects. I guess the only thing worth mentioning, really, is that the rear lens cap doesn't like to stay on.

I'm asking $80 shipped in the USA by USPS Priority. This price includes PP fees (but as always, you can pay by Amazon WebPay to avoid fees altogether).

Pics:

P8180439-XL.jpg

P8180440-XL.jpg

Last but not least is a Pentax Super Program 35mm film body. This is one of Pentax's last non-AF film bodies, and it offers full automation of just about everything besides focusing (of course you can shoot it full manual if you like).

This copy is in great condition, both cosmetically and mechanically. The only flaw is that a previous owner engraved her name and some other info on the base plate.

I'm not 100% sure, but I have a very strong hunch that I had this body CLA'd by the great Pentax repair guru Eric Hendrickson a year or two ago, and since then it's sat unused.

I'm asking $80 shipped in the USA by USPS Priority. As for all other items above, this price includes PP fees.

Pics:

P8180453-XL.jpg

P8180454-XL.jpg

P8180455-XL.jpg

P8180456-XL.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom