Thread posts out of order (on live page)

Toddster

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Todd Cleaver
If I am reading a thread and someone posts to that thread while I am reading the new post will show up on the page I am on (even though I may not be on the last page of the thread). This has been happening for quite awhile and is not really a big problem. It can at time get confusing; particularly in active threads.

This screen capture demonstrates the problem. Post #52 was posted while I was in the thread on page 2; it showed up right under post #40 (the last post on that page). If I go to page 3 and then return to page 2 the anomaly is gone, the page ends at post #40 as it should.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

If I am reading a thread and someone posts to that thread while I am reading the new post will show up on the page I am on (even though I may not be on the last page of the thread). This has been happening for quite awhile and is not really a big problem. It can at time get confusing; particularly in active threads.

This screen capture demonstrates the problem. Post #52 was posted while I was in the thread on page 2; it showed up right under post #40 (the last post on that page). If I go to page 3 and then return to page 2 the anomaly is gone, the page ends at post #40 as it should.

View attachment 861200
I have this happen, I think someone posts while you are at the bottom of a page, and the new post shows up at the bottom, but there are still unread posts on the next page. It only happens for me at the bottom of a page, and when I haven't read the next page. Refreshing the page will usually sort it all out.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom