1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

This is the 100th thread!

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by voyager, Jan 6, 2010.

1. voyager

voyager  

Dec 31, 2009
    Congrats guys, this forum is turning out very nicely.

2. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    I think it has great potential, and I'm looking forward to seeing many more, generous contributors as the word gets out.

Cheers

Brian

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Thanks Voyager!

I'm particularly pleased with the quality of our membership so far, more so than the numbers. I really enjoy the community and expect it to get better day by day :drinks:.

4. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Great start and good sign

This is a great start and a good indication of the potential of the site.
    To date, we have a good group of friendly, helpfull and very skilled people with good knowledge that are all willing to share their experiences with their 4/3rds cameras/lenses.
    I love it, and may it grow and grow.
    Thanks Amin for creating what will be a great asset to all 4/3rds fans.:2thumbs:

5. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Thanks for the kind words Ian and for contributing many great posts and images to mu-43!

6. Novaron

Novaron Mu-43 Regular

Jan 3, 2010
    Falls Church VA
    I find dpi's forum more useful not simply because of more activity, but I find here too many sub forums (one of panasonic and one for olympus cameras, etc) to make this place easy to navigate. Such subdivision of threads might be merited later when it becomes more active here, but I suggest that the subforums be changed for the time being to about mu43, cameras, lenses, general photographic issues.

7. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Novaron, thanks for the suggestion. I am copying it to the "How can we make mu-43.com better?" thread (link) because I'm interested to hear how others feel about this, and they may not look here.