1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

This is picture #14581

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by red, Sep 18, 2012.

1. red

red Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    This is picture #14581

curta_curta_curta.

14581 pictures in about two years - all made with my GF1 - same camera, same battery, different lenses, different places...

Interesting new cameras here and there - but how would I tell this to my GF1?

• Like Like x 3
  2. JoeV

JoeV Mu-43 Regular

Aug 22, 2012
    Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
    Joe Van Cleave
    Is this your collection of Curtas? Very interesting, and congrats on the long-term relationship with your camera. Myself, I've used my G1 since December 2008 but now it's in the barn, displaced by the G5.

~Joe

3. zapatista

zapatista Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 19, 2012
    Denver, Colorado, USA
    Mike
    Tell your GF1 that after much hard work it's time to take a little break. If the GF1 gives you any static (noise) @ ISO 800 or above make it sit in it's box for a day or two.

4. red

red Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    Please have a look to my Curta site:
    curta rechenmaschine ~ curta calculator ~ curta calculateur | willkommen - welcome - bienvenue

"This site shows pictures and objects around the CURTA computing machine - in the sense of appreciation of this extraordinary mechanical marvel. The objects come from different sources and were published with the permission of their owners - and therefore this is not an integrated Curta collection"
    ...so not all what you see is in my collection :smile:

High-ISO-noise was never an issue for me - so my GF1 is still more than an excellent camera for all my usage.

[​IMG]
    [ sample of a low light image GF1 with Lumix 20mm - Metro station Westfriedhof, Munich]

• Like Like x 1
  5. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Looked at your links - interesting stuff! Thanks for posting these. :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1