This is picture #14581

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by red, Sep 18, 2012.

1. red

red Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    This is picture #14581

curta_curta_curta.

14581 pictures in about two years - all made with my GF1 - same camera, same battery, different lenses, different places...

Interesting new cameras here and there - but how would I tell this to my GF1?

• Like Like x 3
  2. JoeV

JoeV Mu-43 Regular

Aug 22, 2012
    Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
    Joe Van Cleave
    Is this your collection of Curtas? Very interesting, and congrats on the long-term relationship with your camera. Myself, I've used my G1 since December 2008 but now it's in the barn, displaced by the G5.

~Joe

3. zapatista

zapatista Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Albuquerque, NM
    Mike Barber
    Tell your GF1 that after much hard work it's time to take a little break. If the GF1 gives you any static (noise) @ ISO 800 or above make it sit in it's box for a day or two.

4. red

red Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    Please have a look to my Curta site:
    curta rechenmaschine ~ curta calculator ~ curta calculateur | willkommen - welcome - bienvenue

"This site shows pictures and objects around the CURTA computing machine - in the sense of appreciation of this extraordinary mechanical marvel. The objects come from different sources and were published with the permission of their owners - and therefore this is not an integrated Curta collection"
    ...so not all what you see is in my collection :smile:

High-ISO-noise was never an issue for me - so my GF1 is still more than an excellent camera for all my usage.

[​IMG]
    [ sample of a low light image GF1 with Lumix 20mm - Metro station Westfriedhof, Munich]

• Like Like x 1
  5. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Looked at your links - interesting stuff! Thanks for posting these. :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.