1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

'THIS Is How You Work An E-PL2'

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by RT_Panther, Jan 1, 2013.

1. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I have always wanted to try underwater photgraphy. I used to do a lot of snorkling when I was young. That was before I got serious into photgraphy so I never had a camera with me. Oh well perhaps some day.

2. ghetto

ghetto Mu-43 Regular

I do a little scuba and use to have an old oly point and shoot + uw case years ago.

I recently wanted to get back into it again so I looked up the uw case prices, for oly's they run about 450. Well... I just ordered an nex3 + 16mm + uw case (40m) for 360 shipped... there was just no way to get an oly underwater for a reasonable price... how sad... it was cheaper to buy a whole new camera and underwater set than to buy just an oly case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.