Think Tank Urban Approach 5 Shoulder Bag - $29

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
I also have one. Very nice size, perfect for my use. When I am not taking multiple bodies - it is a little bigger than the Lowepro I used before and fits my E-M1 better than the smaller bag. I still use that one when I only take my E-PL7.

rjl1246

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Robert Lietz
Mine arrived today as well. Earlier, since I intended to give the one I ordered to my "assistant," I decided to order a second one to carry for short days in doing errands or just looking for pics. I was able to pack a G9 with the PL 12-60 and a GX8 with the 42.5 in the bag, which seemed like a pretty great kit. The bag arrive well packed in two days from Adorama. I'm hoping the second, which was just shipped, arrives in Ohio as quickly as this did. Thanks to everyone for mentioning the sale and for insights regarding the case.

Robert

Real Name
Joshua
Thanks for the tip. I bought both the Urban Approach 5, and the Perception Tablet Daypack (also $30).
I have been very happy with my Think Tank sing style ba. I will use the Urban Approach for my star tracker, and time lapse gear.
The day pack will be great for just holding all the other gadgets road trips demand these days.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom