1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Think Tank Urban Approach 15 Mirrorless Backpack

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by m43happy, Mar 27, 2015.

1. m43happy

m43happy Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 18, 2012
    I posted a quick review on their FB page, but figured I'd share it here as well. This is my first Think Tank bag. First impression: This bag is very sleek compared to my old DSLR backpack (which was a Lowepro Fastpack 200 that served me well when I had my old Nikon D700, but the layout itself isn't at all optimal for smaller camera bodies). Everything backpack from the materials, to the ZIPPERS, to the padded inserts (which are not as flimsy as I've seen in other bags), to the random hoops/loops around the bag (that allow you hook random stuff onto the bag), feels quality. Even just the handle at the top feels like some thought was put into it rather than just random material sewn up there. I see why Think Tank bags cost as much as they do. Having fully switched over to a mirrorless camera system, this bag fits everything perfect w/ room to spare. Easily the best backpack I've owned to date.

I need to fill the 2nd camera spot though. Hmmm... :eek:

i-4g2DGJf-XL.

2. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    I've started to appreciate the Think Tank line as well. I've got one the Retrospective 10 and love it, it is my everyday carry bag and can handle my Nikon Df as well as my Oly m43 loadout. I also have the Turnstyle 5 for when I want to go lighter.

I might consider switching out some of my other backpacks with some Think Tank options...still considering though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. db96

db96 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 10, 2012
    Central Indiana
    Just bought that bag and love it. Amazed at how much it holds. We got both our kits in there, 3 bodies and 9 lenses including the 40- 150 pro.

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43

• Like Like x 1