1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Think Tank Retrospective 5 | Location: Melb. Aus | Ships: AUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by sircam1, May 6, 2014.

1. sircam1

sircam1 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jun 6, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Think Tank Retrospective 5

Prices
    AUD 75 ono

Ships to
    AUS

Description
    ThinkTank Retrospective 5 in 'pinestone' colour. A well designed high quality camera shoulder bag. I am only selling it to help fund the purchase of a Retrospective 10 to enable me to carry all my kit together, including a small laptop.

What drew me to the Retrospective range, was that it does not scream out “camera bag”, and the shoulder pad/strap is well padded and does not slide of your shoulder.

What I regularly carried in this Retro 5:
    Olypmus OMD EM-5 or OMD-EM1 with Olympus 12-50 attached
    Olympus lenses: 12mm, 17mm, 45mm, 75mm, Rokinon 7.5 fisheye
    Olympus FL600 flash, 2 spare batteries multiple SD cards, charger and cables. Small torch,

The bag is in excellent condition as the attached pictures show.

Melbourne CBD pick-up cash only or Australia wide post at buyers expense - cleared funds in bank transfer.

Payment accepted
    • Other
    Shipping method
    pick/up regular Aus Post

Shipping charge
    TBC

Handling time
    1 day

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: