Think Tank Photo Retrospective 5 Giveaway at #mu43

Discussion in 'Contests and Challenges' started by Amin Sabet, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA) is giving away a Think Tank Photo Retrospective 5 camera bag.

The Retrospective 5 is a small bag from Think Tank Photo that was specially created for Micro Four Thirds and rangefinder users.

If you want a chance to win the Retrospective 5, all you have to do is follow these steps:

The contest starts now and ends on Saturday, July 2, 2011 at midnight GMT (8pm EST) at which time a winner will be randomly selected.

• You must be 18 years of age or older to win
    • This contest is not open to those residing in any country embargoed by the United States or any country where a sweepstakes of this nature is prohibited. Other than that, anyone in the world is eligible, so long as you can receive delivered packages.
    • The contest winner is responsible for any import taxes and customs duties associated with receipt of the prize.
    • You must provide a correct email address when you register as a Mu-43 member so that we can contact you in the event that you win.
    • Anyone who posts more than once in this thread will be disqualified.
    • Moderators at and and their families are ineligible.

• The contest is open to both new and old members. If you are already a member, you do not need to re-register to be eligible. Likewise, if you are already following our Twitter accounts or have already "liked" our Facebook pages, it is not necessary to repeat those actions. Just do the part that you have not yet completed from the steps above, and you will be eligible.
    • "Liking" us on Facebook and also following us on Twitter is appreciated but not necessary to win.

The Retrospective 5 an extremely well thought out and well made bag. Our members have been discussing it in this thread. One of the nicest things about the Retrospective 5 is that it doesn't look like a camera bag:

The inside cover has velcro silencers, which come in handy when you want to be discreet. In this example, the left side has been silenced while the right side remains functional:

From left to right, Panasonic 14/2.4, GH2 with 20/1.7, and 45/2.8:

There are quite a few pockets available, and extra velcro dividers are included beyond those shown here:

Here I am with the Retrospective 5 to give a sense of its size:

Disclosure: Think Tank Photo is an affiliate partner of You can choose a free gift with any purchase of $50 or more if you order directly from Think Tank Photo using this link.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    wow, I actually want this more than any of the contests yet. I love the R10. It's a bit big for everyday use for me (well, if it's camera only).

Love thinktankphoto
  3. Johnny1.33

Johnny1.33 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 4, 2011
    Hey this looks nice.
  4. sprinke

sprinke Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena, CA
    Very classy. I'd like one!
  5. linkedit

linkedit Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2010
    New Jersey, USA
    Would love this bag.
  6. WJW59

WJW59 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Yet another great giveaway!
  7. Ibisfan33

Ibisfan33 New to Mu-43

Jun 10, 2011
    I would love to use this bag - looks perfect!
  8. Jordan

Jordan Mu-43 Regular

Jun 9, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Thanks for another great giveaway contest. I need a new bag now that I don't have the big system anymore.
  9. Scott105

Scott105 Mu-43 Rookie

May 12, 2011
    I have come close to buying one of these several times lately. Would love to win one.
  10. faidz85

faidz85 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 11, 2010
    Would love to win one too! Perfect for my kit ;)
  11. dcbeattie

dcbeattie Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 18, 2010
    Pullman, WA
    I have a bunch of Think Tank bags.. I need more..............
  12. corchord

corchord New to Mu-43

Jun 18, 2011
    I think this bag is awesome and a perfect size!!!
  13. mrroms

mrroms Mu-43 Regular

Jun 2, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    This I reeeealllyyy need! Awesome give away!
  14. anidel

anidel Mu-43 Regular

May 13, 2011
    Twickenham, Uk
    I love the silencers!

very neat bag...crossing fingers
  15. phigmov

phigmov Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 4, 2010
    Yup. Silencers are cool !
  16. Covey22

Covey22 Mu-43 Regular

May 3, 2011
    New England, USA
    It would go great with the 14/2.5! :biggrin:
  17. Maeda

Maeda Mu-43 Regular

Dec 1, 2010
    finally a m43 bag that makes sense!
  18. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
    Oh sweet camera baggyness

I was just looking at this bag online wishing it was more in my price range. This is a beautiful bit of craftwork from Think Tank and my eyes are googly for having the opportunity to win it. Thank you Mu-43.
  19. halcyonblack

halcyonblack New to Mu-43

May 8, 2011