Think Tank Hubba Hubba Hiney camera bag - Opinions?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by rrobinson, Aug 4, 2014.

1. rrobinson

rrobinson Mu-43 Regular

Mar 4, 2011
    I have read some great reviews on the compact Think Tank Hubba Hubba Hiney (where did they ever come up with that name?) bag. Before I get out my credit card and buy another bag, I thought I would check for opinions on anyone that has used this bag. I am looking for a quality travel bag for my GX7 and a few lenses. This bag looks like it would be a great choice.

What do you think?
  2. gtvone

gtvone New to Mu-43

Aug 5, 2014
    Hi... I'm pretty sure our president, Doug Murdoch, named that one :D

My wife uses one for her NEX setup (read: my NEX setup that she seems to have commandeered!)

If you have any specific q's feel free to message me on here or simon at thinktankphoto com if you have any specific, urgent, I've not replied here type questions.

Thanks for the consideration.

3. bassman

bassman Mu-43 Top Veteran

Apr 22, 2013
    New Jersey
    I use the HHH all the time for my m43 kit, except when I need to carry the iPad along (then I use the TT 30i). I can easily fit my E-M1 with RRS L-plate (or my GX7) and pretty much any lens mounted, plus two other good sized lenses. Typically, I'll carry the 12-35, 40-150/4.0-5.6, and 9-18 zooms. Additional room for a CP filter, extra cards and batteries, etc. It's been my favorite bag since I went m43 about 18 months ago.

It was my only camera bag during a recent 18 day trip to Europe. I had the three zooms plus the 17/1.8 and 45/1.8, and selected the three or four to carry on each outing.

I used it Friday with the GX7 and 25/1.4, 17 and 45 prime, inside a backpack as I needed a jacket and other stuff as well. It fits well into any ordinary backpack for transit or if I need to carry other stuff, like a small tripod, jacket, lunch, water etc.

While it has a panel to use with a belt as a fanny pack, I've not done that much. I usually use the shoulder strap.