THE Ultimate kick @$$ m4/3 accessory--this is too cool!

Discussion in 'This or That? (MFT only)' started by Hikari, Sep 29, 2011.

1. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    That is awesome! Nice find. :2thumbs: Hmmmm, IBIS on or off? :biggrin:

I checked the request quote page - base model is a *only* $32k Canadian, but I don't think that includes the E-P2.

2. thearne3

thearne3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Redding, CT USA
    It's the AR Drone on steroids!

3. Hikari

Hikari Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 26, 2010
    But you should have one of those. You see, this hobby can save you some money. :biggrin:

4. bobbywise

bobbywise Mu-43 Regular

Aug 23, 2011
    Nantes, France
    I got a serious bout of GAS build up after seeing that !

Nice one :smile:

5. ZephyrZ33

ZephyrZ33 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern California
    Carbon fiber everything... now I have the Airwolf theme in my head for the rest of the day.

Problems Manfrotto?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ozf3ROypdrc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ozf3ROypdrc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

6. Hikari

Hikari Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 26, 2010
    This could take your photography to new heights. You could be a real high flyer.

7. Sioe

Sioe New to Mu-43

Sep 15, 2011
    Very very very cool. Anyone clicked on the "Click for quote" button? I reckon if they have to tell the price, they'd to kill you. Hahaha

8. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    ... at one time ... I was wishing for a vented hood ... this is a bit better.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.