1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The Tree

Discussion in 'Other Genres' started by Jamus, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Jamus

Jamus Mu-43 Regular

Apr 18, 2010
    Peter Jamus
    Another of my photo manips.

The tree was actually taken using a GF1, so I thought it would only be good if I posted it here! ;]
    [​IMG]
    Click it for details about the concept at Flickr.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Very emotional image, thanks. How much time did it take to create and how many layers were used?

3. Jamus

Jamus Mu-43 Regular

Apr 18, 2010
    Peter Jamus
    Thanks. Time is a little hard to tell exactly, because I had been toying with this concept for a few days, making sketches and deciding what images of mine to use. But once I finally started assembling things, I'd say about 4 hours. As far as layers, that's really hard to tell as well. I tend to go through 'drafts' where after I finish one draft, I will merge the layers, then start on it again. I had about 6 drafts, and I would say around 30-50 layers (including adjustments) which finally got merged into coherency after quite some time. :]

4. Boyzo

Boyzo Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 3, 2010
    Very original and well implemented I like it aside from the Tree the MAN makes it too

5. hmpws

hmpws Mu-43 Regular

Apr 24, 2010
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Wow, very nice. I didn't notice the little person next to the tree until I looked at the flickr.

6. Jamus

Jamus Mu-43 Regular

Apr 18, 2010
    Peter Jamus
    It's the little things that count!

Thanks, guys. :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.