The Tree

Jamus

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Peter Jamus
Another of my photo manips.

The tree was actually taken using a GF1, so I thought it would only be good if I posted it here! ;]

Click it for details about the concept at Flickr.

Jamus

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Peter Jamus
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very emotional image, thanks. How much time did it take to create and how many layers were used?
Thanks. Time is a little hard to tell exactly, because I had been toying with this concept for a few days, making sketches and deciding what images of mine to use. But once I finally started assembling things, I'd say about 4 hours. As far as layers, that's really hard to tell as well. I tend to go through 'drafts' where after I finish one draft, I will merge the layers, then start on it again. I had about 6 drafts, and I would say around 30-50 layers (including adjustments) which finally got merged into coherency after quite some time. :]

Boyzo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Very original and well implemented I like it aside from the Tree the MAN makes it too

Jamus

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Peter Jamus
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's the little things that count!

Thanks, guys. :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom