1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

The Spider Godess

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by StudioHeraBell, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Shot with GH2. Bathroom was shot hand held with available light. The girl was shot in my studio.

I have a weakness towards black & white. Maybe because I started 15 years ago with a 400 ISO Kodak B&W negative and spent hours in my darkroom develpooning and printing. There was a romantic excitment to stand in dark and sniff the chemicals and wonder if your dogeing and burning and exposure will create that master print.

Today I enjoy as much my digital darkroom.

My Photo Ramblings: Photographing With Lumix GH2... What a Camera...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 18, 2011
    Nice blacks, whites not blown out, and creamy grays- Excellent!

• Like Like x 1
  3. It was hard to photograph the bathroom. It is all painted black, with stainless steel shiny stuff. Plus the two bright lamps. Over all it turned out to be ok. Except I think the lamp's highlights are overblown, but I could not help that. The bathroom was a snap shot. I was hired to photograph my client's painting that day. Their bathroom was spectacular.

4. anidel

anidel Mu-43 Regular

May 13, 2011
    Twickenham, Uk
    I think the camera was not perfectly centered with the sink and that really annoys my eyes !! and I don't know why, it kinda hurts...fascinating...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Greeeeeeaaaaaaaat

This is a stunning image that I keep coming back to time & time again, I first saw it on your website and was enthralled.

It has an air of mystery,ghostliness and srene power about it that is further complimented by being B&W.

Incredible and beautiful are the words that come to mind.

More please:2thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  6. dagaleaa

dagaleaa Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 4, 2011
    Naples, Fl
    Dawn
    really nice photo....you never forget the smell of those chemicals!!

• Like Like x 1