1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

The Shapes of Lima, Peru

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by datagov, Jun 12, 2015.

1. datagov

datagov Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 2, 2012
    New York
    Lima is a vast city of 13 million people stretched along the Pacific Ocean with amazing food, an ancient colonial center with majestic crumbling buildings that remind you of Havana, and warm, relaxed, and kind people. I have only been here for three days, but have totally enjoyed this trip and look forward to returning to explore more of Peru.

All photos taken with the Olympus E-M1 and the Panasonic Lumix 14-42 II in Dramatic Tone. SOOC and only the watermark frame added.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 12
  2. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 25, 2012
    Australia
    Peru is one of my favourite countries! I agree there is good food to be had in Lima.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Fabulous shots. Love the saturation! Thanks for posting.

-Chrome

• Like Like x 1
  4. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    Very cool! My cousin grew up in Peru, Trujillo I recall, I've never really seen this classical side of Peru though!

• Like Like x 1
  5. My favourite memory of Lima is nothing to do with the city itself but rather the drive into the city along the coastal road from the north. The light from the afternoon sun shining across the Pacific and onto the huge sand dunes was really beautiful.

• Like Like x 1
  6. jaydubstar

jaydubstar Mu-43 Regular

Jan 16, 2014
    Bellingham, WA
    Jayme
    Nice shots!