The Rural Living Image Thread

There is also a goat, sheep, horse, pig, rabbit, fish, chicken and llama thread in Nature. And a generic animals. And a few more that I haven't bookmarked I'm sure. I am unsure what would make a livestock thread be needed.
My bad - I didn’t look closely enough at the sub-forums. I see now that the thread I questions is actually in the “Show COW” thread.

Sorry - I need to slow down and absorb all this forum has to offer as I am new here.

My bad - I didn’t look closely enough at the sub-forums. I see now that the thread I questions is actually in the “Show COW” thread.

Sorry - I need to slow down and absorb all this forum has to offer as I am new here.
And there is a another fit all category, Farm and Agricultural Photos. Many of these threads disappear to the back pages, but the search function works well if you know the correct word to use.

Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada
Real Name
Jan Steinman
Hay in June when the hay is good and it gets wet. Hay after the fourth and the hay is old but the weather is better. It's a crap shoot.
We seem to have moved from Junuary directly into Februly. High was 13°C (55°F) yesterday, with over 25mm (1") of rain.

The garlic has all rusted. The only stuff doing any good is in the greenhouse, where tomatoes are almost ready.

And there is a another fit all category, Farm and Agricultural Photos. Many of these threads disappear to the back pages, but the search function works well if you know the correct word to use.
Thanks. I added that to my watch list and used the search function (by title) and found the barns thread.

This forum is turning out to be huge - way more than I thought at first.....but very well organized. Kudus to the management!

Brownie

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Tim

I'm lost, it says you joined in 2011. Where've you been?

I'm lost, it says you joined in 2011. Where've you been?
Over on the dark side....Pentax forums. I bought a used G3 I think it was with a couple lenses then just to try the format - that must have been around 2011. I really liked it but opted to stay with Pentax at the time.

Now...I’m here for good as I sold off all my Pentax gear a couple years ago.

Brownie

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Tim
Over on the dark side....Pentax forums. I bought a used G3 I think it was with a couple lenses then just to try the format - that must have been around 2011. I really liked it but opted to stay with Pentax at the time.

Now...I’m here for good as I sold off all my Pentax gear a couple years ago.
Oh yeah, I remember that now. Man am I getting old!

Real Name
Rob
When I was a child, this farm name used to bemuse me, since it's on an alluvial plain next to the River Thames, on land as flat as a pancake.
Now thanks to the Interwebs I can read the text of "Rotuli Hundredorum" aka the "hundred rolls", from about 1274AD, where I see the farm back then seems to have belonged to a Martin de Pincle.

Got to love technology!
eynsham-4.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

soundfanz

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Chris
Waiting for the sun. 500m outside of Kulgera, Northern Territory. Just north of the border with South Australia, in the middle of nowhere. No township here, just a Road House for fuel, food, accommodation and beer. :)

Zapp DJR

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Darek

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron

wyk

Mu-43 Regular
Here's sort of an interesting study. I am the part time forester here.
Waterford Ireland, Gurteen Wilkinson Estate Nov, 2014, Sony Nex-6:

June 2020, Olympus E-M5:

jederick

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Decorative r
anch gate

moonraker

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hay making time..

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom