The Real Street Thread II

MonikaO

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Monika
street3.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Would you take the reflections of the surrounding buildings out ?
Like crop the top off ?​

=BY=SERG

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Sergei

MonikaO

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Monika
I am imagining you pounding on the window to have gotten everyone's attention.
Haha no @Crdome. I took a shot through the side window before this one but that wasn't great so I moved to the front, then the blond girl spotted me and I think what she said in there got peoples attention haha. The look on the girls face in black behind her makes me think it wasn't a very nice thing she said ^^

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Michael
Haha no @Crdome. I took a shot through the side window before this one but that wasn't great so I moved to the front, then the blond girl spotted me and I think what she said in there got peoples attention haha. The look on the girls face in black behind her makes me think it wasn't a very nice thing she said ^^
It's such an intriguing photo with the numerous reflections!

MonikaO

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Monika

MonikaO

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Monika
This is absolutely stunning! Do you have a series of barber/stylist shops? I recently saw the photo of a tiny, three(?)-chair, ethnic barbershop stuffed with people and children. Was this yours? I've wanted to locate it. Where can I see a body of your work?
Hi @Crdome I did post another barber shop this week with lots of people but not sure if that is the one you refer to, sorry :)
I dont have a series of barber shops, I was just in town for a photowalk last week to get to know my new Olympus and happened to run into these shops. Its a nice idea though :)
Since I am pretty new at getting back into photography I don't feel confident enough to put up my photos anywhere else then here and my photoclub :)
Maybe next year, who knows :)
BIG thanks for the compliment, that's always good to hear :)

MonikaO

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Monika

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
Hi @Crdome I did post another barber shop this week with lots of people but not sure if that is the one you refer to, sorry :)
I dont have a series of barber shops, I was just in town for a photowalk last week to get to know my new Olympus and happened to run into these shops. Its a nice idea though :)
Since I am pretty new at getting back into photography I don't feel confident enough to put up my photos anywhere else then here and my photoclub :)
Maybe next year, who knows :)
BIG thanks for the compliment, that's always good to hear :)
Hi, Monica, I think your photos are well worth showing and getting a show-place for them is something you should consider.
But as you say, maybe next year, which is less than a month away. ;)

Flickr is one place to look at, the free version lets you upload 1000 pictures.
https://www.flickr.com/

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom