1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The Pinwide Pinhole Camera Lens Attachment

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Penlover, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Penlover

Penlover New to Mu-43

Jul 22, 2011
  2. JohnF

JohnF Mu-43 Regular

Apr 1, 2010
    Oberursel, Germany
    I have one, it works as advertised and is a nice simple piece of kit. As with all pinholes, it's not the sharpest, but I have taken video with it using my EP1 ...

Sent from my Acer Iconia using TapaTalk...

3. linkedit

linkedit Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2010
    New Jersey, USA
    I love mine. Then again I love pinhole photography and all lomography type work (my latest obsession is an SX70). You can certainly have a lot of fun with the Pinwide. Also, don't really go by the samples on the review you linked, they're terrible.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/linkedit/5802640380/" title="jump by 6500kelvin, on Flickr"> View attachment 170734 "375" height="500" alt="jump"></a>

• Like Like x 1
  4. ssgreenley

ssgreenley Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 12, 2011
    For the price they're asking, it's def worth it. You can have a bit of fun, take some interesting, artsy, or "vintage" photos, and still have enough money in your pocket to take your best gal out for a seafood dinner!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.