The Perils of owning an EP-2

tomservoca

Mu-43 Regular
One of the perils of having high quality, extremely portable kit is that you have it with you all the time and when people find out, they invariably inveigle you into doing some work as part of the "other duties as assigned"

So, the training manager wandered in and shoved a sheaf of badly photocopied images relating to B200 Walk Arounds, something every F/O does prior to flight. "Need these for a ground school on Monday".

Again, the EP-2 was stellar, and I just stuck with the kit lens this time, no legacy glass.

Not a lot of art here, just dull industrial training pictures

"Ensure Main Fuel filler cap is secure"
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

"Inspect propellors for nicks and inspect for damage to de-ice boots"

"Inspect Landing lights and Pitot Tubes"

And so on. Not the most thrilling shooting, but interesting.

Gallery here

Thanks to C-GZRX for acting as my model.

Attachments

squeegee

Mu-43 Veteran
Ok, I've gone through all the pictures. Do I pass trainning school? do I get my certification now? :biggrin:

tomservoca

Mu-43 Regular
King Air 200. We run 5 200's, 2 B100's (with the Garrets), 5 100's, 4 1900D's 1 1900C and 5 Dashes (2 102's and 2 106's and 1 300 Series)

JaoQuinz

Mu-43 Rookie
Yeah it is a double edged sword isn't it? I carry my GF1 everywhere now with the 20mm pancake and I feel the need to take everything i see now. Sometimes I even move to a better perspective just to get a better compo of the shot based on the direction of the sunlight haha.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom