Review The Olympus 12-40pro as a landscape lens

smartiepants

Mu-43 Veteran
some lovely shots there thanks for sharing, I have the 12-40 & a Samyang 7.5mm but only had them for a short time, not had chance to do much with either other than a few events so i'm looking forward to some landscape photography soon, i'm a city boy so its just finding the time to get out there

travelbug

Mu-43 Veteran
some lovely shots there thanks for sharing, I have the 12-40 & a Samyang 7.5mm but only had them for a short time, not had chance to do much with either other than a few events so i'm looking forward to some landscape photography soon, i'm a city boy so its just finding the time to get out there
Thanks, I hope my post inspired you to go out and shoot :)

Walter

Mu-43 Top Veteran
@travelbug

Great photos with phantastic natural light atmosphere.
I hesitated for some time because of the price but three months ago I got it at half price from a photo shop (special offer exhibit price).
After three intensive photo excursions (3 to 4 days each) I was absolutely fascinated from the results. And now it's become my most used and favourite lens, together with the 2,8/60 macro and the 1,8/75 pro which are in a very small bag I carry along for those special purposes in between.

Walter

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Just one shot from my recent trip taken with this fantastic lens
1568236387733.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom