1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The Old Barn

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Jman, May 9, 2012.

1. Jman

Jman Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Columbus, OH
    I've driven past this scene about 30 times on the highway, and today I finally remembered to slow down, pull off for a minute and take the shot. I'd love to catch this at first light, but unfortunately when I drive by, it's usually around 9 AM.

E-M5 with Oly 40-150:

old_barn_stream.
    E-M5    ---    74mm    f/7.1    1/320s    ISO 200

• Like Like x 5
  2. ssgreenley

ssgreenley Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 12, 2011
    I love this shot! Is it HDR, or did you add a bit of saturation in post (or, you know, was it just amazing light)?

3. Jman

Jman Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks! It's not an HDR. Single shot, though I did mess with it quite a bit. Extra saturation, tonal contrast adjustments, a bit of a glow added, etc, brought down exposure in the sky and enhanced contrast there.

4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Nicely done - great color.

5. danxk

danxk Mu-43 Regular

Sep 4, 2010
    Spain
    Excellent PP work, Jordan. Beautiful.

6. Pim

Pim Mu-43 Regular

Great shot Jordan! Love the colors and the way the small creek leads you to the horizon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.