So I will start off by stating I did pre-order the E-M1. But, I am still on the fence. The E-M5 has a great form factor. The main reason I would upgrade is the PDAF support for 4/3 lenses because I want better performance from my 50-200 (well really non MF performance, if it AF'd accurately I would be happy). Given that all the new "Pro" lenses will be CDAF optimized and likely fast focusing on the E-M5, the question is to wait for new lenses or jump on the E-M1. Since I often use S-AF and hi speed burst when shooting sports the E-M1 is not going to do that much for me since it will use CDAF with m43 lenses and that is where the future is. The only other things that really caught my eye are focus peaking (limited use since you need a native ish lens) and the my sets assigned to the controls. I'm conflicted.