• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] The Mu-43 Shopping Mall

Buy/Sell feedback for Amin (82)

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Please help pay our forum costs by using these links to our merchant partners for your next purchase!

If you click one of these links immediately prior to buying something at one of these sites, they share a little bit of their profit with us for referring you. You don't pay anything extra for the goods you buy when you use one of our links. The Amazon, B&H, and Adorama links can be bookmarked for future use.

Please note: We only get credit for things you both put into your cart and also purchase during that same discrete visit after using our link to get to a site. We don't get credit for anything purchased from your Wish List (Amazon) or anything that was already in your cart before you click our link.

Donations (processed via PayPal) are also appreciated and used for the same purpose. Click here to donate.

If you make a purchase via these links, please reply to this thread to let us know :2thumbs:.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
And remember, even of you don't use Amazon, you can help us to build this community by joining in our discussions here, and recommending others to the forum if you like what you see!

Amin, T.O.P. uses tipjar I think... Maybe something else you could add?

Cheers

Brian

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
And remember, even of you don't use Amazon, you can help us to build this community by joining in our discussions here, and recommending others to the forum if you like what you see!

Absolutely, and well said!

Amin, T.O.P. uses tipjar I think... Maybe something else you could add?

I just added a Paypal donation link in case anyone wants to help that way. Thanks for suggesting.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
How to make Affiliate Links work the right way - at least Amazon's

If anyone decides to uses the Amazon affiliate sites and wants to be sure that mu-43 gets the credit - and by credit you should know that it's not all about the money. Amin has been more than clear that this is not his goal at all. However, I want to let people know that this use of affiliates brings more eyes to the site's "table" via some kind of linked advertising and that this is the much more important attribute. Active, interested and helpful members who want to contribute to building this community are what it's really all about.

I found out the hard way how these affiliates work, at least with Amazon. If you want mu-43.com to get the "affiliates associates credit" you must do it just so:

1. Do not expect items that are already in your cart or saved for later to count. Delete them via Amazon before you enter via mu-43's portal link. (To be extra careful I was told to "delete my cache" though I think that is probably not necessary but I did it to be 101% sure this time around due to the mistake Amazon made in my order.)

2. Enter via mu-43's link when you are ready to buy but do not navigate away from Amazon at all until you have actually purchased your items! This is key because if you enter and then find yourself on another webpage for work or pleasure and then return to Amazon's your order even if you have already got it in the cart will not count towards mu-43.com. You must stay "in session", not move to any other website except within Amazon and do your buying then and there otherwise it apparently amounts to a no credit buy.

I spent quite a bit of time with a very helpful person in their Affiliates Dept, who explained this all to me. I will spare you anymore ludicrous details :dash2: and just add that Amin did not want me to bother about this at all, but I wanted my big buy to benefit this wonderful group.

So here's the bottom line - check out what you want going in any old way but don't put it in your cart or save it for later, get out of the site and then follow my directions.

Meanwhile my E-P2 saga continues but you'll just have to wait and see what I post over the next few days, if you're interested.:wink:

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
I don't want to embarrass anyone, but I'd like to acknowledge BBW, BillNUK, BlairMacKay, Bullfrog, and DeanD (alphabetically listed) here for their generous donations. Thanks guys!

If you choose to donate, please leave a post on this thread to indicate that you donated. Doing so prevents the possibility of me missing it altogether (the only other notice I get is an email, and I get a ton of those) and encourages others to consider donating or using our affiliate links.

Thanks to everyone for making this a great site!

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Just used B & H's site in order to resurrect my old Gossen Luna Pro. If you've never used them, I've found their customer service to be excellent.

P.S. I wish there could be a little link at the top of the forums page to take us to this Affiliates list... If the powers that be see fit.:hail:

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
Hi Amin. I buy from time to time from ebay uk. Next time I will use your links via instructions BBW :smile:. This time I have use pay pal, for a little help.

Latest threads

Top Bottom