The Light Fantasic - Notice of Exhibition

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by goldenlight, Jan 14, 2012.

1. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
    I'm holding an exhibition, themed The Light Fantastic, at Dunmow Art Gallery from 6th to 25th February. Here are copies of a couple of posters giving full details, which I am using to promote the event.

I will definitely be be present for the three Saturdays (11th, 18th and 25th of February) and as often as possible on weekdays, work committments permitting (I'm rather hoping I might have a new job by then). If anyone is interested in attending I will be delighted to see you. :smile:
  2. goldenlight

Jan 30, 2010
    Just to clarify, the gallery is at 28 High Street, Dunmow, Essex, CM6 1AH. I will add a map later. :smile:
  3. goldenlight

Jan 30, 2010
    Getting close now! On Wednesday I'm in the gallery to see exactly how many pictures will fit, make the final choice and hang them ready for next Monday when the exhibition opens.

As stated, it runs from the 6th to 25th February, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10.00am to 4.00pm. If all goes to plan (barring job interviews) I will be present in the gallery as follows:

Monday 6th All Day

Tuesday 7th All Day

Friday 10th All Day

Saturday 11th All Day

Monday 13th All Day

Tuesday 14th 10.00am to 1.00pm

Saturday 18th All Day

Monday 20th All Day

Tuesday 21st 10.00am to 1.00pm

Friday 24th 1.00pm to 4.00pm

Saturday 25th All Day

Car parks are located in Angel Lane, Chequers Lane, White Hart Way and (on Saturdays only) New Street.

Here is a link to a map of Dunmow. The Gallery is at No 28 High Street, in the premises of Wade & Davies Solicitors and not to be confused with the Aubrey Art Gallery further on.
  4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    John, I missed this because you put it in the "Other Promotions" forum, which doesn't show up in New Posts or Recent Discussions. I'm going to actually change that right now. Good luck with your exhibition!
  5. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Best of luck with your exhibition, John! Wish I could be there to attend! =)