Review The Laowa 7.5 as an Astro lens

travelbug

Mu-43 Veteran
I was super impressed when I saw that shot! I tried something similar last year in the Dolomites and boy, I never knew how hard it was to stand still for any length of time! After about 10 minutes I gave up ... I am just not the type of person for that kind of photography 😂
Haha yeah, it can be tricky. Well Im from a tropical country, and unlike the Dolomites which was likely cold and windy, summer nights, when I took most of these images can be quite relaxing so that couldve helped.

smartiepants

Mu-43 Veteran
fantastic set of photos, love the first one a lot, I need to get up to speed on this, unfortunately light pollution is terrible her in SE England

Cederic

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Sadly I find a bigger issue in England is how rarely the Milky Way appears above the horizon. I can get to darkest Lincolnshire quite easily, I'm just not happy with the nightscapes I can capture there.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom