The girl that stopped me in my tracks

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Iconindustries, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Most of the photos on 500px are incredible.
    I bumped into this one today and i stopped me in my tracks. I don't know if its me but I think I've fallen in love with her. Have a look.

500px / Photo "Paola Vaz" by Rodrigo Berton

• Like Like x 4
  2. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Thanks
    She is truly amazing .I was smitten by this blonde on 24th Dec at Federation square and now its ur turn..
    Cheers

PC240756.

3. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
    Essex
    John
    She really is beautiful, possibly the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Who wouldn't fall in love with her, given the chance?

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Booooo. I was hoping it was a photo of a camera. Since she's obviously a very pretty girl, perhaps I can say that her skin looks a bit too smoothed out. I think it's a bit too processed...and for a girl who clearly needs no processing, that is a great shame.

just my 2 cents

5. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 18, 2011
    +1. I had the same reaction to that photo that I have to most HDR'd landscapes, a recoiling from the artificiality of it. But I'm just a cranky old guy. :)

6. The girl from Ipanema?
    [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA]Astrud Gilberto and Stan Getz: THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA - 1964 - YouTube[/ame]

7. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Pretty girl, but the photos don't do her justice!

8. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    Yup, exactly my type. Good find.

9. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Whats about my Blonde ..She is not even photoshopped ..lol:confused::confused:

10. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

OK i had a look at the Photo. I was greatly disappointed. EXIF data reveled that it was Shot with a Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS...

11. hkpzee

hkpzee Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 5, 2011
    Hong Kong
    Patrick
    Thanks for sharing. She has beautiful and captivating eyes! :2thumbs:

12. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I didn't really worry about what camera took the picture. All i was worried about what was in the picture;-)

13. goldenlight

Jan 30, 2010
    Essex
    John
    Was you disappointed in the image quality or composition of the picture, the quality of the model, or by the fact that it was shot with a particular camera? I'm afraid I don't understand the relevance of the camera that was used. :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  14. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    Pretty girl for sure. But the Internets is full of pretty girls. The trick is finding one you want to spend the rest or your days with...

• Like Like x 3
  15. stillshunter

stillshunter Mu-43 Regular

Sep 27, 2011
    ...or commit to your wallpaper!
    :wink:

16. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

I'm very sorry you got confused. Don't worry about it tho :wink:, I was just responding to OP.

I like that idea hunter. But for me this pic would not work well as wallpaper. The large amount of post processing evident would bother me too much, and that on a daily basis is not fun.

17. goldenlight

Jan 30, 2010
    Essex
    John
    Hmmm, I've carefully looked back through the thread, especially what was written by the OP, and I still don't see the relevance of the camera used to take the shot. Is it just me that's missing something? :confused: I'm not normally that easily confused. :rolleyes:

18. zerotiu

zerotiu Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Indonesia-Singapore
    the eyes are so hynotiz...................................................

19. kanasgowatom

kanasgowatom Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2011
    That woman is breathtaking!

20. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    He can't do that! What if he finally meets the girl of his dreams, falls in love, and she finally comes over and sees her image on his wallpaper. She'd think he was a stalker and end it right there!